Saturday 5 May 2012

Short picture post of awesome

I've been a total slacker on this thing.  First of all, HELLO FOLLOWERS!  Especially hello to people who have commented on my wee blog.  You guys rule :) Thank you!

Here are some photos to tide you over until I have something actually good to say.

I went and yoga-ed with my good friend Alex the other night and afterward we had delicious Pho for dinner.  Mmmm.  Pho.  I would do a review but honestly I don't remember the name of the place. I was starving and tired.




I am in love with this dog.  She belongs to a student's family and I die a thousand deaths every time they come to the desk.  LOOK AT HER FAAAAACE.



Hello, I'm Kolina's newly rented guitar. :)



I was a cranky pants today so I soothed myself with cheese steak when I got home.  Nom.



This saran wrap lasted five years.  FIVE YEARS.  My old roommate bought it in 2007.  Unreal.

I'm goin' out, yo.  Blang blang!


No comments:

Post a Comment